cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sowmya Krishnan <sowmya.krish...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Auto-scaling won't scale down
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 23:35:53 GMT
Configurations look ok.

Could you check to see if there are destroyVirtualMachine API calls in the management server
logs? If not then the condition for Scale down is probably not getting hit.
To find out if the condition is being hit in Netscaler, run "nsconmsg" in the shell. When
scale down is triggered, you should see logs something like:

Evaluating autoscale policy.. : Triggering autoscale action SCALE_DOWN for action ...