cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS42] Release Status Update
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 23:29:59 GMT
Animesh,

Couple of things :

- Thinking to have a Tuesday defect close day to see if there would be any interest to have
folks participate.  This is dedicated day to focus on closure of defects.  Once FF is done,
community might be working on closing the defects and till then main focus is to close the
features.

- There are quite high number of stories for which QA validation is complete but docs are
prnding. For those, I haven't closed the tickets. I will review and close the ones which are
complete.

Thanks
/Sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Animesh Chaturvedi [mailto:animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:11 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ACS42] Release Status Update

Folks

The new feature freeze date is 6/28 and the RC is 8/19

Out of 104 proposed features /improvements, the status is

|-----------------------------+-----|
| New Features / Improvements |     |
|-----------------------------+-----|
| Closed                      |   6 |
| Resolved                    |  46 |
| In Progress                 |  19 |
| Reopened                    |   3 |
| Ready To Review             |   2 |
| Open                        |  28 |
|-----------------------------+-----|
| Total                       | 104 |
|-----------------------------+-----|

Thanks to folks who updated their tickets, those who have not please take a moment to update
your feature/improvement tickets

As for bugs here is a summary for this week:
|-----------------+---------+----------+-------+-------|
| Bugs            | Blocker | Critical | Major | Total |
|-----------------+---------+----------+-------+-------|
| Incoming        |       5 |       12 |    16 |    40 |
| Outgoing        |      13 |       20 |    38 |    77 |
| Open Unassigned |       8 |       19 |    96 |   153 |
| Open Total      |      21 |       55 |   207 |   344 |

Given that we have a large number of unassigned and open defects, If you are interested in
helping out on defects please check the release dashboard widget on issues by components
http://s.apache.org/M5k

One more thing that I want to call out is that we have 342 resolved / fixed bugs that are
not closed yet. This number is big (61 blocker, 90 critical, 171 majors) and we need to start
closing these issues.

Thanks
Animesh