cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Devdeep Singh
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 16:10:19 GMT
Congrats Devdeep........

Party time :-) :-) :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:47 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Devdeep Singh

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Devdeep Singh to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Devdeep!

--Chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC