cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Authorship of translations
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 19:17:58 GMT

On May 6, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 02:45:13PM -0400, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>> +1 as well, it's easy to do.
>>
>> I will do it if no-one objects in the next 72 hours.
>
> +1 - And would you be looking at generating the list from git commit
> history in an automatic way like Noah suggests (just confirming)?

No, I am thinking:

I will grab the emails from the .po files when I download them from transifex.
I will put the utility to do that in the docs directory.
Then I will remove them and add the apache headers.

So it will be semi-automatic, included in the workflow to get the translation from transifex.

-sebastien