cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Dharmesh Kakadia <>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Community Bonding Period
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 08:15:29 GMT

I am Dharmesh and I will be working on integrating mesos with cloudstack. I
am MS by Research student at IIIT-H (International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad, India). I love large scale distributed systems and
data processing frameworks, specifically interested in resource management.

The aim of the project is to integrate Apache mesos with cloudstack. This
will make it easy to use cloudstack-provisioned infrastructure for data
processing (hadoop,spark,begel,MPI...). I plan to extend stackmate
(cloudformation service) to provision mesos clusters.

I have created accounts on apache wiki, review board and jira as

jira :
wiki :
(I had messed up a little bit while creating wiki page. I think I have
cleaned it. Point me if some of that is still there)

Full proposal:

I am on irc with nick Dharmesh.

Looking forward to a Big (Data+Cloud) summer. :)