cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Regrading support for intel txt
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 14:52:43 GMT
On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Devdeep Singh <devdeep.singh@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was working on intel txt support [1] and I needed some suggestions and feedback. I
am developing the feature here [2] and it has a dependency on a client library (given by intel)
which is used for talking to an attestation server. Right now I am not sure under what license
will the library be made available. So I have kept this feature as part of nonoss. However,
it is possible that the license may be so restrictive that we cannot include it as we do for
nonoss. Considering this, what are the options available? Should it be kept as a separate
maven profile? Once it is resolved that the license allows nonoss or even oss, we move it
there?

> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Support+for+Intel+TXT+Technology
> [2] https://github.com/devdeep/cloudstack/tree/intel-txt
>
> Regards,
> Devdeep

Devdeep:

First, thanks for bringing this issue to the list. I greatly appreciate it.
Second: Is there a link to this library?

--David