cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jeronimo Garcia <garciaj...@gmail.com>
Subject DNS and multiple Guest Networks.
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 17:59:39 GMT
Hey List.

I've got the following problem:

Currently i have 5 guest networks and several VMs across them.

My problem is that when i set DNS forward on my main DNS server i get hit
and misses depending the DNS server i hit for instance:

mydomain.com  -> 10.0.1.31 , 10.0.2.31 , both of this are virtual routers
with DNS running on them.

Each of them will answer about VMs they know about ... which make the dns
forward a bit of a gamble ... cause i will get empty answers and real ones
depending the server i hit.

Is there a solution for this yet?

Thanks!