cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Modifying the DB schema
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:55:27 GMT
Hi,

I've been writing code to enable users to select min, max, and burst IOPS
for Disk Offerings.

I've gotten to the point where I need to create these new fields in the DB,
but I'm not sure where we control this logic. My new code would look
something like this:

alter table disk_offering add column min_iops bigint(20) unsigned default 0;
alter table disk_offering add column max_iops bigint(20) unsigned default 0;
alter table disk_offering add column burst_iops bigint(20) unsigned default 0;

Can someone please point me to the correct place to add this code?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com