cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble still with finding TinyLinux template
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 21:35:14 GMT
Hi Mike,

The result of this command should be "192.168.56.1" or similar value, not
"10.2.0.15".
     select value from cloud.configuration where name="host";
Please make sure before you run "mvn -P developer -pl tools/devcloud
-Ddeploysvr"

you can change it by
      update cloud.configuration set value="192.168.56.1" where
name="host";"
you need to re-run "mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run" after it.

Wei