cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] OpenHelp writers conference in June: Is CS going?
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 01:47:19 GMT
Maybe others are already on top of this, but:

June 15-19, Cincinnati OH, USA. OpenHelp Conference and Sprints. [1]

Hotel block deadline is in one week, 5/14.

This is related to the thread "More OSS writers needed" on dev@, in which
Radhika suggested:

"We should go to conferences specifically meant for writers, and market
CloudStack."

There is this one conference specifically for OSS writers, and
unfortunately I won't be able to be there. Is anyone else planning to go
represent CloudStack?

I think it is even still possible to get on the presenter schedule. We
could give the same docs talk I gave at last year's Cloud Collab [2] (I can
provide my slides), or something else.

[1] http://openhelpconference.com/2013/, twitter #openhelp
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGxQ7fzGnzk

Jessica T.