cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sheng Yang <sh...@yasker.org>
Subject Re: haproxy on VMWare systemVM template
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 21:03:50 GMT
HAproxy is missing in Debian 7.0's repo, due to old maintainer is missing.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/04/msg00039.html

The new maintainer took over it at Apr 20th, but there is no schedule of
recovering yet.

That's why depends on everyday generated systemvm template is dangerous.

--Sheng