cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject Changes about to merged to master....
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 23:08:39 GMT
I've spent some time redistributing the java files in cloudstack to make it easier to understand
and also more modular.

- cloud-engine-schema now contains all of the cloudstack vo and dao so if someone wants to
access the cloudstack schema directly, they won't access the business logic as well.
- cloud-core now contains all of the agent commands but most have been moved out of it.
- cloud-api now contains only the interfaces and the query apis.

The changes doesn't really have high impact on functionality of cloudstack as I didn't make
any code changes but it does involve a lot of files.  I want to make sure it's okay with everyone
before I push it to master.  I will of course test to make sure it works before the push.

--Alex