cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42] Unassigned fearures and improvements
Date Sat, 04 May 2013 12:51:15 GMT
Animesh,

GSoC label is for Google Summer of Code. It is not a feature for 4.2. We can safely keep those
as tickets but unassigned to a release.

-sebastien

On May 3, 2013, at 7:28 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> The following features and improvements are set to 4.2.0 for their fix version but are
currently unassigned and open.  If someone wants to take them up, now's the time to assign
them to yourself . I will  move unclaimed item to future on 5/7

> Key 				Summary 	Reporter
> CLOUDSTACK-67	Resizing	XxYton
> CLOUDSTACK-1147	cloud-setup-* should be removed	Wido den Hollander
> CLOUDSTACK-1781	GSoC: Create a cloud in a box using DevCloud	sebastien goasguen
> CLOUDSTACK-1782	GSoC: Improve CloudStack support in apache whirr and incubator-provisioner
to created hadoop clusters	sebastien goasguen