cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Devdeep Singh
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 15:23:00 GMT
Congrats Devdeep.

----- Reply message -----
From: "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com>
To: "dev@cloudstack.apache.org" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Devdeep Singh
Date: Tue, May 14, 2013 8:47 pm

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Devdeep Singh to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Devdeep!

--Chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC