cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Bharat Kumar <bharat.ku...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ACS42][QA]Test Plan for "Multiple IP Ranges support"
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 06:51:58 GMT
Hi sanjeev,
I have seen the test cases please remove the cases corresponding to the management ips as
we are not doing it now.  Also remove the cases to shrink and expand the existing ranges.

Please add a case to test if the ip allocation happens from vlans of the same subnet even
if there are free ips in other subnets. (while creating an ip alias and also while deleting
a vlan range in which one of the ip is being used as an ip alias.)

Hi,

I have identified test cases for “Multiple IP Ranges support” in cloudstack and the test
plan is @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Multiple+IP+Ranges+support

Please review and let me know your feedback.

Reference FS:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Multiple+Ip+ranges+FS

Thanks,
Sanjeev