cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Anthony Xu <Xuefei...@citrix.com>
Subject [MERGE] security group advanced zone branch into master
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 23:24:49 GMT
Hi all,
           CloudStack has this feature in 2.2.14, but drops it in 3.0.2 somehow. In this branch,
we add this feature back, below is brief description for this feature,

-          Introduce advanced zone with security group, in this zone, only one shared network
with security group is allowed, no other network allowed.

-          Support both xenserver and kvm in this zone.

-          Security group rule in this zone is like that in basic zone.

Branch: 4-2-advanced-zone-security-group

-           Except for the feature code, there are upgrade code , thanks to Alena, and integration/devcloud
test code, thanks a lot to wei zhou.

-          UI code is in master

Test:
         I did some basic manual tests, vm can boot up, security group works fine
         Wei zhou added devcloud tests and integration tests, devcloud test works fine.

You can find more information in below bug.

Best Regards,
Anthony