cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE]object_store branch into master
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:13:12 GMT
Chip,

One other point to add is that some of us are part-time to the project
with other $dayjob responsibilities.  For patches this size, those
that are part time need a little calendar to provide feedback.

Thanks,
-Jobn

On May 22, 2013, at 3:08 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:00:51PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

provide your comments by Friday 5/24.   I would like all feature threads to be resolved sooner
so that we don't have last minute rush.