cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 17:36:33 GMT
If there are no concerns, I will start merging these changes to master today.

Thanks,
Prachi

From: Prachi Damle [mailto:Prachi.Damle@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 4:04 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [MERGE] [CLOUDSTACK-2056] DeploymentPlanner choice via ServiceOffering

Hi all,

I would like to merge the feature [CLOUDSTACK-2056] developed in planner_reserve branch to
master.

- Functional Specs: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DeploymentPlanner+choice+via+ServiceOffering
- Jira ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2056
- Unit tests:  Have added unit test under cloud-server/test/com/cloud/vm/DeploymentPlanningManagerImplTest.java
- Integration tests: Added python test using marvin here:  cloud-testclient/integration/smoke/test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners.py

I have rebased the branch with master Commit hash: 19f014585e1d2a85b66ecd5ad57ee0c6338beb4c
Attached is the RAT report.

Thanks,
-Prachi