cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rayees Namathponnan <rayees.namathpon...@citrix.com>
Subject Juniper SRX xml files copy logic
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 23:28:08 GMT
Hi All,

After installing cloudstack;  I can see juniper SRX related xml files under "/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/network/juniper".

In cloudstack repository these .xml files are available  under "...cloudstack/scripts/network/juniper";

I am trying to find where the copy logic in code ? I cannot find anything in cloud.spec to
copy the files from "....cloudstack/scripts/network/juniper" to "/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/network/juniper".

Any idea ?

Regards,
Rayees