cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Outstanding Blockers - Please Read!
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 22:51:29 GMT
I am looking into CLOUDSTACK-2568

Thanks,
Prachi

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:04 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ACS41] Outstanding Blockers - Please Read!

Here's where we are.  Help resolving or actually reaching consensus on the path forward would
be appreciated:

CLOUDSTACK-2215
ACS41 SSVM does not use allocated storage ip range Currently unassigned.

CLOUDSTACK-2463
CS Upgrade 2.2.14 to 4.1.0 failed due to no public network found (configuration : advanced
network with security groups) Unassigned - See thread on topic.

CLOUDSTACK-2492
System VM Clock Drift
Unassigned - See thread on topic

CLOUDSTACK-2516
Create User API compability broken now
Kishan Kavala - We need to actually document the upgrade requirements here.  That's all there
is left.

CLOUDSTACK-2568
ACS41 regression in storage subsystem (seen with local storage and 2 or more hosts) Unassigned