cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prachi Damle <Prachi.Da...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: listAffinityGroups API parameters
Date Fri, 17 May 2013 18:00:24 GMT
There is bug logged already to cover this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2350

Will be changing the list Cmd to take in account/domain as mentioned in FS.

Thanks,
Prachi

-----Original Message-----
From: Prasanna Santhanam [mailto:tsp@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 1:17 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Prachi Damle
Subject: Re: listAffinityGroups API parameters

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 12:52:55PM +0530, Girish Shilamkar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> While writing automation tests for listAffinityGroups API I found that
> the specs (http://tinyurl.com/agedzm2) specify account and domainid as
> parameters. But in marvin cloudstackAPI/listAffinityGroups.py it does
> not expect these parameters.
>
> I tried to list Affinity Groups through UI and it lists user's
> Affinity groups by listing vms only and not directly.
>
> Could someone please confirm ?

The marvin APIs are built from what API discovery service exposes of the serverside API. In
this case in ListAffinityGroupsCmd.java I see has the following params:

 40     @Parameter(name = ApiConstants.NAME, type = CommandType.STRING, description = "lists
affinity groups by name")
 41     private String affinityGroupName;
 42
 43     @Parameter(name = ApiConstants.VIRTUAL_MACHINE_ID, type = CommandType.UUID, description
= "lists affinity groups by virtual machine id", entityType = UserVmResponse.class)
 44     private Long virtualMachineId;
 45
 46     @Parameter(name = ApiConstants.ID, type = CommandType.UUID, description = "list the
affinity group by the id provided", entityType = AffinityGroupResponse.class)
 47     private Long id;
 48
 49     @Parameter(name = ApiConstants.TYPE, type = CommandType.STRING, description = "lists
affinity groups by type")
 50     private String affinityGroupType;

Perhaps the spec is out of date? I've included Prachi for comment.

--
Prasanna.,