cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 3.0.2 to 4.0.2 fails due to db schema upgrade fail
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 08:27:24 GMT

> bug is described in URL above.
> +1 from me. ;-)
>
> I wish you nice weekend.
> F.

France, thanks. We are dealing with a few upgrade bugs at the moment.

We will get back to you asap.

-Sebastien

> On 11/5/13 3:08 PM, France wrote:
>> I've searched the web, asked on IRC and found no solution.
>> If there is, i'll be grateful to read it.
>> I'm just going to roll back and work on it another weekend, hopefully by that time,
i'll get the schema upgrade scripts.

from http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.0/
>>> i've hit the same error:
>>>
>>> INFO  [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseIntegrityChecker] (main:) Grabbing lock to check
for database integrity.
>>> INFO  [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseIntegrityChecker] (main:) Performing database integrity
check
>>> INFO  [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:) Grabbing lock to check for
database upgrade.
>>> INFO  [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:) DB version = 3.0.2 Code
Version = 4.0.2.20130420145617
>>> INFO  [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:) Database upgrade must be
performed from 3.0.2 to 4.0.2.20130420145617
>>> ERROR [cloud.upgrade.DatabaseUpgradeChecker] (main:) The end upgrade version
is actually at 4.0.0 but our management server code version is at 4.0.2.20130420145617
>>> ERROR [utils.component.ComponentLocator] (main:) Problems with running checker:DatabaseUpgradeChecker
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: The end upgrade version is actually