cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Devdeep Singh <devdeep.si...@citrix.com>
Subject Review request for implicit dedication of resources
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 16:28:17 GMT
I have put implicit dedication of resources feature up for review. It implements the implicit
dedication portion of the feature proposed at [1] and conforms to the FS available at [2].
It was developed in the feature branch [3]. The patch is available at [4]. It includes unit
tests for verifying the functionality. I am also working on writing marvin tests for the feature.
The feature is dependent on the changes being made for [5] in the planner_reserve branch.

Please take a look at it and let me know your comments.

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/thread/fwl45cfmpum52zwc
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Dedicated+Resources+-+Private+zone%2C+pod%2C+cluster%2C+host+Functional+Spec
[3] https://github.com/devdeep/cloudstack/commit/implicit-dedication
[4] https://reviews.apache.org/r/11045/