cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: [MERGE] Dedicate guest vlan ranges to account
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 11:36:01 GMT
Likitha,

Couple of remarks on the merge request:

I think the calls you added to the system should fail with an informative error message if
the physical network does not have the isolation type VLAN, as your code is only usable in
networks with VLAN style isolation.

Can you double check your formatting and line endings of the new files? For example DedicateGuestVlanRangeCmd.java
seems to have windows style line endings.

 I also noticed some files with changed permissions (from 644 to 755) (in one case without
any changes in the file itself).  Can you fix that? Permissions should be 644 for java code.

Cheers,

Hugo