cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Soheil Eizadi <seiz...@infoblox.com>
Subject RE: Cloud Stack compile error
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 20:31:42 GMT
Hi Mehdi,
Your subject said you have compile error but your problem happens when you are running CloudStack,
i.e. mvn ... jetty:run.

You might want to look at the email thread below, there is a known issue that causes a Warning
similar to error message you are getting. The CloudStack should still comes up and should
work for you, i.e. you can log into the GUI.
-Soheil

http://markmail.org/search/list:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-*?q=4.1+certificate+issue#query:list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.cloudstack-*%204.1%20certificate%20issue+page:1+mid:32v5btr2m3nvorvn+state:results

________________________________
From: MEHDI ALI SOLTANI [mehdi_alisoltani@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:28 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Cloud Stack compile error

Hi Dears Developers
I want to build cloud stack according to https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/how-to-build-on-master-branch.html
.
I downloaded cloud stack from

git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git

and I thick that is a latest version. When I run mvn -pl :cloud-client-ui jetty:run it showed
a message [sudo] password for mehdi: . 'mehdi' is my user name but, when I entered my password
it showed me this message again. I am sure my password entered correctly. It can not continue
 up to I press Ctrl+ c . please tell me why i shows this message and why it can not accept
my password.

Thanks,
Mehdi Ali Soltani