cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 3.0.2 to 4.0.2 fails due to db schema upgrade fail
Date Sat, 11 May 2013 13:08:44 GMT
I've searched the web, asked on IRC and found no solution.
If there is, i'll be grateful to read it.
I'm just going to roll back and work on it another weekend, hopefully by
that time, i'll get the schema upgrade scripts.

I also think, this should be noted at least in release notes, so people
don't loose their time on the same issue.

Regards,
F.