cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Sailaja Mada, Swamy
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 06:13:06 GMT
Well Done,

On May 23, 2013, at 9:58 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:

> Party time..........
>
> Well deserved...

become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.