cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Sangeetha Hariharan
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 06:39:08 GMT
Congrats Sangeetha !:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Huang [mailto:Alex.Huang@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 11:49 AM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Sangeetha Hariharan

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Sangeetha Hariharan
 to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Sangeetha!

--Alex
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC