cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Sailaja Mada
Date Thu, 23 May 2013 21:23:08 GMT
Congrats Sailaja !:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 2:51 AM
To: <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Sailaja Mada

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Sailaja Mada to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Sailaja!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC