cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Question about Review Request
Date Tue, 28 May 2013 18:02:02 GMT
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:57:32AM -0600, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> Thanks, Chip!
>
> I didn't know that would be a problem.
>
> If you know off hand, can you tell me how to do a squash?
>
> Thanks again!

In your branch, do:

git rebase -i HEAD~2

You're editor will pull up something like the following:

pick 08c0f85 SolidFire plug-in and enhancements to the storage plug-in framework
pick 64a96fd Replaced hard-coded values with references to variable data

Change the second "pick" to "squash" if you want to combine commit
messages.  Change it to "fixup" if you just want to drop the second
commit's message.

Then do the format patch thing again and try to re-submit.