cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE]object_store branch into master
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 19:07:35 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 07:00:51PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> [...]
your comments by Friday 5/24.   I would like all feature threads to be resolved sooner so
that we don't have last minute rush.

I'm just going to comment on this, but not take it much further...  this
type of change is an "architectural" change.  We had previously
discussed (on several threads) that the appropriate time for this sort
of thing to hit master was *early* in the release cycle.  Any reason
that that consensus doesn't apply here?