cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: 40-41 upgrade
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 18:14:52 GMT
I'm not sure about the Netscaler feature (Murali?).  If it's in, then we
need that to be corrected in the upgrade script before cutting a
release.

Bare metal isn't "enabled" for 4.1.  *However* if the configs are there
for a fresh install then they should be appropriately done for the
upgrade too, right?

-chip