cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Discuss CLOUDSTACK-2463 being resolved in 4.1 vs 4.2
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 18:11:36 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 06:08:52PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Alena and I discussed with folks at Orange, their use-case can be supported in AdvancedZone
without SecurityGroup by creating account specific guest network. Alena will look at their
database to help them migrate the db

Well done, and thank you for doing a real-time support session!

Alena, do you expect that we will have an "official" database migration
script that needs to be in the release?  Or is this just something that
you believe to be very unique to that user?