cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] BLOCKER: No SSVM Connectivity
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 16:38:50 GMT
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:03:25AM -0400, John Burwell wrote:
> All,
>
> I have encountered an issue with SSVM connectivity which is outlined in ticket CLOUDSTACK-2479.
 Essentially, the SSVM is being created, but the management server is unable to connect to
it.  Additionally, I am unable to SSH to it on the link-local interface.  I have outlined
the environment and reproduction steps in the ticket.  t am also attaching the Marvin configuration
I used to define the entire zone (including the networking and secondary storage).  This configuration
is a known good that has worked without issue on previous 4.1 builds.

> Thanks,
> -John

John used the installation guide and had the same results as last time.
Anyone willing to help?