cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Database Access
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 00:05:28 GMT
On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 12:00:35AM +0000, Soheil Eizadi wrote:
> I am trying to understand the details of DAO model in order implement it for our Network
Element.

> There is a reference to documentation "See Database Access for more details." But no
link :(
> https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/putting-cloudstack-together.html
>
> I searched the wiki for detailed information about the Database Access, found some references
about the refractoring work, but nothing related to my use case.

> I find some information on SlideShare: http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/management-server-internals
> For the "Example DAO", slides 13-14, were useful.
>
> If there is a pointer to more detailed information that would be great.
> Thanks,
> -Soheil

I'll let more qualified people reply to the specific question you asked,
but would love to hear more about the work you are doing with CloudStack.
Can I assume that you are looking at integrating infoblox into ACS?  If so,
what services are you working on integrating?

-chip