cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <DHoogl...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject startup slow after changing api
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 14:38:39 GMT
LS,

I experimented with adding an parameter to the api call createVpcPrivateGateway. I added an
optional network offering name. After this the startup time got tens of minutes slower in
my eclipse env. I stashed my change away and so where these awful minutes. Is there something
to keep in mind when extending the api, something that need regenerated extra with respect
to 'mvn clean test install'?

Note: I did add handling code to the implementation in VpcManagerImpl and NetworkManagerImpl.

Thanks for any pointers,
Daan Hoogland