cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From <nicolas.lamira...@orange.com>
Subject Re: [ACS41] Discuss CLOUDSTACK-2463 being resolved in 4.1 vs 4.2
Date Thu, 16 May 2013 13:53:31 GMT
Our PROD is in 2.2.13, using Advaned Zone and SG enabled.
But we don't use SG features. We use vmWare.
We try to upgrade our pre-production environment to 4.1, but we failed
due to the CLOUDSTACK-2463 bug.
We have not managed to update 4.0, and we would pass the 4.1.

Le 15/05/2013 21:25, Chip Childers a écrit :
> Adding relevant folks from previous discussions of this feature to the
> CC list.
>
> One other note...  From what I can tell, the work intended for 4.2 to
> re-enable security groups within an advanced zone is limited to Xen and
> KVM.  I believe that Nicolas (the issue reporter) is using VMware.
>
> We do have a note from Wei (below) highlighting his desire to see this
> feature as well (although, Wei, what HV are you using?).
>
> Thoughts on what to do?
>
> -chip
>
> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 09:20:06AM -0700, Alex Huang wrote:
>> I'm a very strong believer that CloudStack releases should always be upgradable from
previous releases.  We can't strand our user base on a previous release.

--
Nicolas Lamirault

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.