cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [MERGE]object_store branch into master
Date Mon, 20 May 2013 18:22:03 GMT
Also open defects need to be addressed as testing has been done on feature branch and the numbers
seem to be high on this branch - atleast blocker and critical should be addressed.

Key	Summary	Assignee	Reporter	Priority	Status
CLOUDSTACK-2586	[Object_Store_Refactor] Extract template does not give proper URL to download
the template	Unassigned	Sanjeev N	Critical	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2584	[Object_Store_Refactor] Failed to create template from stopped guest vm's
root disk	Unassigned	Sanjeev N	Critical	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2583	[Object_Store_Refactor] Failed to create snapshot from root disk of a guest
VM	Unassigned	Sanjeev N	Blocker	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2578	[Object_Store_Refactor] NPE while deleting template from CS	Unassigned	Sanjeev
N	Critical	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2538	[Object_Store_Refactor] No option for the user to provide storage name	Unassigned
Sanjeev N	Major	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2528	Object_Store_Refactor - Not able to download volumes.	Unassigned	Sangeetha
Hariharan	Major	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2527	Object_Store_Refactor - Default isos (xen-tools.iso and vmware-tools.iso)
are not in "Ready" state and not usable.	Unassigned	Sangeetha Hariharan	Major	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2525	Object_Store_Refactor - In case of template creation failure , we are not
able to remove the tempalte entries. We are not able to delete these templates later.	Unassigned
Sangeetha Hariharan	Major	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2523	Object_Store_Refactor - Recurring Snapshots are failing becuase of NullPointerException.
Unassigned	Sangeetha Hariharan	Blocker	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2511	Multiple_Ip_Ranges: Adding guest ip range in subset/superset to existing CIDR
is allowed	Unassigned	Sanjeev N	Critical	Open
CLOUDSTACK-2493	Object_Store_Refactor - Template - ClassCastException when trying to extract
Template.	Min Chen	Sangeetha Hariharan	Major	Reopened
CLOUDSTACK-2481	Object_Store_Refactor - Templates - Not able to create a template from snapshot.
Unassigned	Sangeetha Hariharan	Critical	Open