cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Grudzien <grudz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: version of cloudmonkey
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 11:34:21 GMT
When I become reliable I am certainly willing to learn how to do it.

Justin

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2013, at 5:50 AM, Rohit Yadav <bhaisaab@apache.org> wrote:

> On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 4:30 AM, Justin Grudzien <grudzien@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It is currently in master but I will see if I can get Rohit, who I think owns the
process, to create a new version for pip. If that isn't immediately possible I can revert
the documentation until it is done. I figured documentation is always last :)

> Hey, I don't own the process just help publish snapshots. Chip has access to the pypi
release channel as well, and any committer/pmc/reliable-contributor can gain the access.