cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Navina Ramesh <rnav...@acis.ufl.edu>
Subject Converting Devcloud KVM Image to raw image format
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 20:11:47 GMT
Hi,

We are trying to deploy the KVM image for devcloud on one of our cloud systems. It does not
accept qcow2 disk formats. Hence, I tried converting to a raw image format using "qemu-img
convert -O raw devcloud.qcow2 devcloud.raw". However, the raw image does not boot and fails
at finding the dom0 disk image by UUID (Please see the attached image).

What is the correct way for this kind of image conversion?

Thanks!
Navina