cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DOCS] "Submitting Feedback and Getting Help" in Release Notes?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:13:33 GMT
Looks like I have to reinstall the branding files. I simply followed the steps in the Publican
User Guide...the branding files are grabbed from Jessica.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Brockmeier [mailto:jzb@zonker.net]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:09 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] "Submitting Feedback and Getting Help" in Release Notes?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013, at 09:14 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath wrote:
> I was talking about the Release Notes build on my Windows  machine.
> When I checked in the files for admin guide, a build is automatically
> triggered for install, admin, and Release Notes.

I knew you meant local machine. There's the files we usually edit, and then the Publican branding
files that we usually don't but are automatically pulled in under the system common content.

On Linux, these are installed with the publican-cloudstack package. I don't know how you install
it on Windows, unfortunately. How did you install the branding files initially?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier