cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Documentation How-To
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:10:08 GMT
Hi Jason,

Thanks a bunch for reviewing the dvSwitch documentation.

This feature is not part of 4.1. However, this feature checked into Master.

Please do try on the master build.

Regards
-Radhika

From: Jason Cadmus [mailto:jdcaddie@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 12:53 AM
To: Radhika Puthiyetath
Subject: Re: Documentation How-To

Hi Radhika,

I have installed ACS 4.1 SNAPSHOT and started reviewing your documentation I have conducted
my implimentation.

I am not seeing a global setting for vmware.use.dvswitch as stated in "Enabling Virtual Distributed
Switching" Section 8.3.7.3 of the PDF you attached in a previous email.

Although i do see vmware.use.nexsus.vswitch in global settings.

Is that option needed for VDS capabilities, or has it been deprecated as of ACS 4.1?

Thanks,
JC
On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com<mailto:radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com>>