cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Paradowski <>
Subject RE: DevCloud
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:17:48 GMT
Hi All,

Updated screenshot of what happens once the "Notifying management server join event took 56ms"
proceeds. This is where it just goes displays these types of messages continuously. It went
for 19 hours before I stopped it last time.

From: Aaron Paradowski
Sent: 18 April 2013 19:46
To: 'Rohit Yadav'
Cc:;; 'Mike Tutkowski'
Subject: RE: DevCloud

I tried again. This time between steps 8 and 9 I ran the following command

export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=800m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n"

It still hung again after running the mvn-pl client jetty:run command - see below. The command
is still running so I am unable to do anything else unless I cancel it. Any ideas? Thanks
in advance for your help again.