cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject [ACS41][BUG] CS does honor use of Storage IP space- Advanced Network w/vSphere 5.x
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:26:11 GMT
Deploy ACS too many times and notice an issue, while I have allocated an IP range for Storage
VMs, the IPs are still being used from Public Network, and my storage IP space is unclaimed.

I'm using ACS 4.1 Advanced Network with vSphere 5.0.

Would anyone else please confirm they see a similar problem in their CS setups with VMWare?
This probably affects ACS4.0 as well.

Looked in the logs and see no abnormalities.

CS picked 2 IP addressed from Public Networks I've defined for Storage VM. This is a wrong
behavior in my opinion.

Thanks
ilya