cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kelven Yang <kelven.y...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: System VMs Failover
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:08:26 GMT
System VMs are tend to be running in stateless mode, instead of fail-over
of same VM, we are launching new instance of them, this behave is done for
storage and console proxy system VM, for virtual router system VM, there
is a redundant configuration, automatic HA would make the redundant
configuration unstable. so in general, system VMs don't use HA offering
purposely.

Kelven