cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject [IP clearance] merge IP cleared features into master
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 07:00:07 GMT
I revoked the code for the features 'optional public IP assignment for EIP' [1] and 'network
services in shared network' [2] features from master due to IP clearance issues. Both the
features have passed IP clearance window [3][4]. Due to multiple refactors that happened at
4.1 code freeze time, patches are invalid now. I did not get time to work on new patch and
test them out. I would like work (its almost rework now) on these features now and merge them
back into master.

Let me know if there are any concerns.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-265
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-312