cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prevent using multiple nics per VM
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:48:04 GMT
At first glance it seems like this would go into compute offering, perhaps
as a "max networks" setting. This could be checked on deployvm, add nic, or
any future additions.

You could alternatively do something with the design to leverage
permissions such that each account can only see one network, or create a UI
such that only one network can be chosen, but my impression is that this
being requested at a lower level.