cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Livio Lv <sandiwater1...@gmail.com>
Subject The jar package version of Cloudstack 4.0.1 src buliding
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:14:43 GMT
Hi All:
      I have downloaded a src package from the site:
http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html,The package name
is apache-cloudstack-4.0.1-incubating-src.tar.bz2, It is obviouse a 4.0.1
version package. after executing the "mvn -P deps" & "ant clean-all
build-all" commands following the Building Instruction, I notice that all
the jar packages version(META-INFO/MANIFEST.MF) are 4.0.0 in the
src/target/tar/ directory rather than 4.0.1.
     So who can tell me why?can I ajust it to the correct version?