cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DOCS] "Submitting Feedback and Getting Help" in Release Notes?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:30:54 GMT
The branding files are in git /docs/publican-cloudstack

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Looks like I have to reinstall the branding files. I simply followed the steps in the
Publican User Guide...the branding files are grabbed from Jessica.

branding files that we usually don't but are automatically pulled in under the system common
content.

> On Linux, these are installed with the publican-cloudstack package. I don't know how
you install it on Windows, unfortunately. How did you install the branding files initially?