cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From prasanna <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Committer: Go Chiba
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 04:07:53 GMT
Congratulations Go!

On 18 April 2013 12:26, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Go Chiba to become
a committer and we are pleased to announced that they have accepted.

> Go has contributed tremendously to the Japanese translations of the documentation (runbook,
UI and docs).
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.